Virtual Safer Space Guideline:
1. Don’t make assumptions about other people’s background, gender or experiences. Avoid making uninformed statements, or talking on behalf of others. If in doubt, dare to ask (or refer to people with more inclusive pronouns, as they/them).
2. Treat everyone equally, regardless of a person’s gender identity, age, appearance, language, cultural background, ethnic or national origin, religion or other beliefs, state of health, functional ability, sexual orientation.
3. Discriminative language or behaviour, as well as any kind of harassment (sexual or otherwise) are strictly forbidden. Improper behavior will be addressed and may result in revoked participation.
4. Behave with everyone's comfort in mind, and remain conscious of the space you take up when expressing yourself (e.g. when submitting questions or comments).
5. Refrain from identifying individuals or collectives when sharing personal remarks related to the topic of the event. Private information or uninvestigated claims may have irreversible consequences for others at or outside the event.
6. Avoid sharing explicit details of your experiences, as they may be triggering to others. If in doubt, begin with a trigger warning.
7. Keep in mind that making mistakes is human, and therefore unavoidable. Let’s aim to guide each other, discuss and be open to new perspectives.
8. If you face any issues or experience violation to this guideline, please contact the organisers at, or after the event.